Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Testing the waters...


So, I recently just got a new computer and it came with some handy software called iweb. Turns out it is super user-friendly and it would be a good way to post content to the web, but... it costs money. So, that's lame. Super poor and monthly payments and no money don't work. So here I go at trying my hand at blogging. 


I have been fortunate enough to have access to my sisters camera and I took a few pictures of a hike that Sheena and I did with some of our friends. 


Twin Falls Hike in Pictures


The river in route to the falls
Maple tree

Pretty shweet

The group (Ike, Evan, Sheena, Kurt)

Huckleberry bush

The railing had a lot to say about Love...

The Falls 

With the sunset.


All in all it was a great little adventure. One of my favorites. 

kurt_d

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures Kurt! I love the first one and both 'falls' pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kurt! This is SO exciting to me that you have a blog! Your pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete